Iorfa says contract talks are on the cards next week...

24 minutes ago, Raynaldo said:

He's got an error in him but I'd definitely be offering a contract. Played well towards the end of the season and his pace is invaluable.

I'm with you Ray on that, but he's shown as you say towards the end of the season he's got closer to what we know as his positive side, than his negative side which we saw much more earlier in the season. But, obviously, he was still coming back to full fitness and turning up the 'volume'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

On form he's a cracking defender, his pace is frightening, keep him fit & we'll be just fine at the back.

Also agree re Andersen at Barnsley, he was outstanding at Wembley.

25 minutes ago, Raynaldo said:

Andersen looks class. 

4 minutes ago, owl4ever1867 said:

On form he's a cracking defender, his pace is frightening, keep him fit & we'll be just fine at the back.

Also agree re Andersen at Barnsley, he was outstanding at Wembley.

I think Andersen has 12 months left on his contract, so Barnsley will definitely be looking to cash in if they can’t agree a new deal with him. I wonder if we could negotiate a player plus cash deal for him? Him and McGuinness at the back for us would be outstanding.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

No left footed CBs in amongst those three.

One other thing - how has McGuinness done at Cardiff? I don't really watch overly much of the Championship, so no idea as to whether he's been outstanding, reasonable, mediocre or absolutely awful!

Famewo then?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

No left footed CBs in amongst those three.

One other thing - how has McGuinness done at Cardiff? I don't really watch overly much of the Championship, so no idea as to whether he's been outstanding, reasonable, mediocre or absolutely awful!

Last I saw he'd not had a sparkling time since going back...

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Last I saw he'd not had a sparkling time since going back...

Lamouchi has played him all over the back line so he's not had a chance to settle into a position. 

He's looked his best on the left of a back 3 but absolutely shocking when playing central in a back 4. 

• Thanks 1