The Oh Dear What A Shame Thread

44 minutes ago, Southy_SWFC said:

I'm surprised he was able to walk again never mind run and play football after his rendezvous with Big Dave in the prison showers. 

Or his girlfriend and her dad. Funny how they supported and stood by him.

Not like they needed money.

Hope that lass that got dog's abuse afterwards is getting her life back in order.

Bit strange what has arisen with him - the fact he has a potential life changing injury from the physical challenges endured over his career - as to whether in time players will be seeking claims 

Clearly some of the issues like Jeff Astle got have arisen many years after the end of careers.

I read about the ex rugby players now doing some claim about the physical risks they were exposed to.

You do question whether the Clubs or the FA could be deemed culpable to a degree. We are seeing with bans / limits on headers outside of matches is pre-emptive 

1 hour ago, Skamp said:

Or his girlfriend and her dad. Funny how they supported and stood by him.

Not like they needed money.

Hope that lass that got dog's abuse afterwards is getting her life back in order.

Or McCabe paying up the rest of his contract personally after he was 'sacked' by demblades.

The FA were informed I'm reliably led to believe but oddly didn't take action for these illegal off contract payments...