Dates for your calendar…. Re next season.

Fixture release day

Thursday 23 June

Season start (regular season)

30 July, 2022

Championship pause

12 November, 2022

Championship resumption

10 December, 2022

Final day (regular season)

6 May, 2023

Sky Bet EFL Play-Offs

Sky Bet League Two – Saturday 27 May, 2023

Sky Bet League One – Sunday 28 May, 2023

Sky Bet Championship – Monday 29 May, 2023

13 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

23rd July? BEFORE the season starts? Are you mad?? 

I actually think Macron will be on it. A lot of teams with them as supplier were previewing this season's kit at the last home game of last season. 

Forest had the home kit available for pre-order at the beginning of June and the away kit was on sale 13th July. 

1 hour ago, MPB said:

When's the League One pause though.....😬

Yours,

M. Ithering-Fanny III

the serious answer is that games could be impacted under the normal international call up rules 

So on the basis we don't sign Ronaldo and Messi for a Lg 1 promotion push our games should be on. Not sure whether any other League 1 clubs have World cup players lurking. 

The more interesting consideration is that there are kick offs at 3pm on a Saturday for the World Cup - I am presuming that was GMT. My quick check was that England aren't playing that time in the Group stages 

7 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

I actually think Macron will be on it. A lot of teams with them as supplier were previewing this season's kit at the last home game of last season. 

Forest had the home kit available for pre-order at the beginning of June and the away kit was on sale 13th July. 

Our Junior Football set up have started using Macron this season for the Under 7s through to Under 17s and must admit they seem pretty decent and on the ball.