After the game bother down at 'beautiful' Bumhole Lane

Coming out of the away stand there is an ambush for the scrotes that want to have a pop and run away. Maybe I've missed it but to me they for some reason don't seem to get any flak/ reductions/ roads closed for it from SAG / Plod 

I don’t wish to detract from the main issue, but aren’t road closures a good thing?

Getting out along Penistone Rd is much safer than it was before they closed half of it at FT. And I’m sure the road by the away end at BL been closed our last few visits, at least.

25 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Coming out of the away stand there is an ambush for the scrotes that want to have a pop and run away. Maybe I've missed it but to me they for some reason don't seem to get any flak/ reductions/ roads closed for it from SAG / Plod 

There hasn't been an ambush the last few visits.....

1 minute ago, KrolMong said:

It seems that the Star have confirmed an incident.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/tottenham-fan-attack-70-year-old-spurs-supporter-left-with-bloody-nose-after-attack-by-sheffield-united-fans-4047905

No mention of Wednesday or Hillsborough in it, but, also not mentioned in the blades section either.

Front page headline if it was us

One if my mates got punched walking out of there, years back.  

Worst I've seen there - same area but on the way in, not out - again some time back was when their supposedly automatic turnstiles didn't work properly and their scum started chucking stuff at the queuing men women & children.  Only briefly but classy.