Portsmouth coming to…

4 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

See the Wednesday.

As we already know, our allocation for the game at Portsmouth has sold out, and now the home tickets are very limited.

Link there to the Stir rag site has one about Moore's released list. I've given DM stick in his time here but he was saddled with some shite.

One thing that DM has to take credit for is his recruitment, been excellent.

• Like 1

On 02/03/2023 at 12:24, Ozzie said:

Link there to the Stir rag site has one about Moore's released list. I've given DM stick in his time here but he was saddled with some shite.

One thing that DM has to take credit for is his recruitment, been excellent.

Even the player that most of our fans would point out as a transfer recruitment failure is now more than hinting that he's going to come good.  Unbelievable!  Two very decent performances.  He might just prove a godsend over the remaining games.  With two games a week for most of the next two months, every man might count yet.  

• Like 1

Most fans are too quick to write off players that come in.

Byers, Smith  and Vaulks being prime examples.

Brown has shown some good qualities whenever I've seen him play, let's not forget we very rarely buy players that play our system so it takes them longer to bed in.

Wilkes and Ihiekwe will come good and may do better in the Championship if they get a run.

Just now, Andyben said:

Most fans are too quick to write off players that come in.

Byers, Smith  and Vaulks being prime examples.

Brown has shown some good qualities whenever I've seen him play, let's not forget we very rarely buy players that play our system so it takes them longer to bed in.

Wilkes and Ihiekwe will come good and may do better in the Championship if they get a run.

Strangely it seems to be the same fans that often think Palmer is a good player and Bannan messiah.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

2nd sign of madness that, Bendy: quoting yourself!   😋

Couldn't be bothered to edit and thought quoting would make sense especially if someone else posted in between.

I'd leave both in the third division along with Dawson and Gregory,