Notts County. Best team in the world

Tylluan

15 hours ago, Tylluan said:

First team to 80 points this season in any pro/semi pro league, according to Nottingham's version of Look North. 

And they probably still won't win the league 

One of my work mates is a County fan.  He is convinced Wrexham will pip them to automatic then lose in Play Off Final.  

They are on fire at moment though.  Who is this Macauley Longstaff guy @Tylluan.  Seems to be banging the goals in.

10 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

One of my work mates is a County fan.  He is convinced Wrexham will pip them to automatic then lose in Play Off Final.  

They are on fire at moment though.  Who is this Macauley Longstaff guy @Tylluan.  Seems to be banging the goals in.

Do you mean Langstaff?

10 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Langstaff dropped out of Middlesbrough academy early doors then drifted through non leagues with Stockton, Billingham, then through Blyth Spartans, Bradford PA, York, and Gateshead before County paid an initial £50k for him but that's now up to £100k and will go to £200k if they get promoted. 

The better player, in my mind, though is Ruben Rodrigues. He's got more to his game

• Like 1