One step at a time

HoylandOwl

2 hours ago, KrolMong said:

He’s not first choice at the minute, and he knows that, but, if he can get close to his form last season, he’s going to give Moore a nice selection headache.

I think he always gives DM a selection headache, as I've said earlier and previously, I think aside from his goal tally not being what we'd all like it to be, him included, he's a VERY clever footballer. On Saturday in particular some of the runs he made when he came on, that went unnoticed were quality. He drags defenders away from where they want to be, is very rarely wasteful in possession in comparison to Smith, yes I realise they're very different players with different styles, but we retain the ball much better via Gregory. 

I just wish like many players in the past, we had him a few years ago. He was banging them in at Halifax way back when, and has done relatively consistently since. A good player who I'm glad we've got in this division, rather than anyone else. 

• Like 2