Josh Windass

Reesh

Since the turn of the year in particular, for me, he's been excellent. I think DM managed him well around Christmas when he left him out of the team (Fleetwood away?) Because he's become integral to how we play, and is a true threat. In the past, earlier this season, I don't think we saw the best of him and at times he looked like a luxury player who didn't seem to fit in the system but now, he's almost indispensable. 

Agree very good player for this level. As others have said, that little 'rest' did him the world of good after not really playing that much last season. 

Im assuming we will get promoted, so we have a chance of keeping him if we do, given hes out of contract in the summer. And yes Id keep him for the Championship.

46 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Agree very good player for this level. As others have said, that little 'rest' did him the world of good after not really playing that much last season. 

Im assuming we will get promoted, so we have a chance of keeping him if we do, given hes out of contract in the summer. And yes Id keep him for the Championship.

There's an option we can exercise

4 hours ago, KrolMong said:

Good player. We look a better team with him up top, and three midfield players in behind him. Seems to have drummed up an understanding with Michael Smith now, and offers movement down the side of teams which is important when opposition teams have spells.

Since when has witchcraft been permitted?   😯

• Haha 1