Stockdale proud….

HoylandOwl

1 hour ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Seems a proper top fella.  His reaction to Dawson taking the Keepers spot has been excellent.

Good to see DM bringing in great characters as well as decent players.  Will Vaulks springs to mind of the recent signings.

Completely agree re. those two lads.  That's an area - characters in the dressing room, in training, etc - where they'll miss Pato if he's out a substantial time.  

10 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Them 2 negative tits on RS giving out that we had no player with an armband after Palmer had been subbed. Going on about sanctions and sticking the boot in how we'd failed at a basic  part of the game.

What? Sanctions about what? Because Stockdale didn’t wear an armband? 
If that’s the case they need to sort themselves out. That’s ridiculously stupid. 

10 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

What? Sanctions about what? Because Stockdale didn’t wear an armband? 
If that’s the case they need to sort themselves out. That’s ridiculously stupid. 

Too busy being negative about us and looking to snipe rather than scan their eyes at our 11 men on the pitch and notice "Stockers" had got the armband

10 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Ignore my post if you want but you're talking shit

I was responding to a post after mine. No ignorance intended but I will try to next time if you're that easily wound up.

Besides they were griping before realising a way bit after.

Calm down dear. 

Edited by Ozzie