Cheltenham T (a) 24/1/23

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2023/january/ticket-details-cheltenham-v-owls/

The Owls travel to Cheltenham on Tuesday 24 January (7.45pm) in Sky Bet League One and ticket details have been confirmed.

We have an allocation of 1,511 for this all-ticket fixture.

Adults: £26 
65 & Over: £18
Student: £18
Under 18: £10

There are four wheelchair spaces which are £18 for adults or the relevant price above plus a carer free of charge.

Inter City Owl - One official travel coach will be in operation, with a 2:45pm pick up from Hillsborough and Flat Street, priced; Adults £40 and Children £39.

Tickets sale details:

Wednesday 11 January (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 880 or more TPP

Wednesday 11 January (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 830 or more TPP

Thursday 12 January (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 780 or more TPP

Thursday 12 January (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 730 or more TPP

Friday 13 January (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 680 or more TPP

Friday 13 January (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 630 or more TPP

Monday 16 January (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 580 or more TPP

Monday 16 January (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 530 or more TPP

Tuesday 17 January (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more TPP

Tuesday 17 January (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders

Wednesday 18 January (9:00am): Members and Owls Foundation Members

Wednesday 18 January (2:00pm): General sale

Please note that sale dates are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, Online Shop or by telephone on 03700 201867 (option 1 - £2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive 10 Ticket Priority Points.

For certain away games, including this fixture, fans can choose the row and seat numbers when booking online. We are unable to group different bookings from different sale phases together.

Supporters must log in before purchase and note that the game will only show as available to buy with the relevant amount of Ticket Priority Points.

• 1 month later...

I have 2 Cheltenham tickets available now they have moved the game - they cost £18 each as they were bought as Senior tickets

They both have a Adult/Senior/Student/U18 stub but I wouldn't imagine they take much notice of that sort of stuff at the turnstyles

Please message me if you are interested - £30 for them both would be great - Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

What’s happening with tickets for the rearranged game? I can’t find anything on the club site other than the initial sales details.

I’m assuming that the original ticket will be valid next week, but I’d like some official confirmation as reassurance.

And surely there must have been a few returns that need to be resold, so there ought to be a ticket update of some sort.

On 20/03/2023 at 16:19, M42Owl said:

What’s happening with tickets for the rearranged game? I can’t find anything on the club site other than the initial sales details.

I’m assuming that the original ticket will be valid next week, but I’d like some official confirmation as reassurance.

And surely there must have been a few returns that need to be resold, so there ought to be a ticket update of some sort.

Are you 12?