BMTH Leeds Fest

3 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

MK Junior was at the Reading Festival - aside from stating the Arctic Monkeys were underwhelming - wearing his Wednesday shirt he gets stopped by some fella who states his brother plays for us - a certain D Iorfa  

Did he camp there MK ?

My lad was there for all 3 days at Leeds but we ferried him and 3 of his mates there and back between the 4 sets of parents.  

I got offered a day ticket for Sunday for £50 and thought as I was fetching them back that night anyway would go.  Once I got my wristband I walked through one of the Camp Sites and would say it was the nearest thing to a War Zone I have been close to. 

On the music front Bring me the Horizon, Wolf Alice and Fontaines DC were brilliant.  Underwhelming was definitely the word for Arctic Monkeys although Fin was right at the front and thought they were brilliant. 

7 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Did he camp there MK ?

My lad was there for all 3 days at Leeds but we ferried him and 3 of his mates there and back between the 4 sets of parents.  

I got offered a day ticket for Sunday for £50 and thought as I was fetching them back that night anyway would go.  Once I got my wristband I walked through one of the Camp Sites and would say it was the nearest thing to a War Zone I have been close to. 

On the music front Bring me the Horizon, Wolf Alice and Fontaines DC were brilliant.  Underwhelming was definitely the word for Arctic Monkeys although Fin was right at the front and thought they were brilliant. 

Yep he did camp, but apparently miles away from everything. Not that we got much out of him, he returned, we forced him to shower and he retired to his pit. 

He is more into the rap stuff so the folk he said he had enjoyed I had no clue who the hell they were. 

But that is how it should be really 

His tent did not come back, though I did read about the war zones at Reading as well, but I suspect that was more it was a pop up one