Jenga

Reesh

1 minute ago, Ozzie said:

One of the pieces fell towards Stockdale, he dived on the top of it then rolled over. Physios came up, checked him over. !0 mins later he was OK to continue

Shithousing at its finest. 

As much as I hate it happening it would have won us promotion last year had we had someone like that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reesh said:

Shithousing at its finest. 

As much as I hate it happening it would have won us promotion last year had we had someone like that.

I agree, horrible to see the opposition use it and far too many soft Refs let time slip away against us. Unfortunately part of the "modern game" and we need to adopt shithousing unfortunately.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us have the first keeper sent off for time wasting though.

4 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

I agree, horrible to see the opposition use it and far too many soft Refs let time slip away against us. Unfortunately part of the "modern game" and we need to adopt shithousing unfortunately.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us have the first keeper sent off for time wasting though.

Not so much time slip away but late goals conceded cos we didn't have control of the ball which with Stockdale we would have.

• Like 1