Matchday pricing 2022/23 at S6

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/june/matchday-prices-for-202223-season/

The Owls are pleased to announce matchday pricing for what promises to be an exciting 2022/23 season ahead.

Following the release of the 22/23 fixtures, we can confirm five categories which allow flexibility in our matchday pricing throughout the campaign.

Wednesday open the season at home against last year’s final day opponents Portsmouth on Saturday 30 July and this game will be priced as a Category A* fixture (tickets from £28 on the Kop).

The second home league contest against Charlton on Saturday 13 August will be a Category A fixture (tickets from £26 on the Kop).

Ticket sales for the first two home league games will commence from Tuesday 5 July.

2783B682-6E83-4328-945D-5FB09065532C.thumb.jpeg.38ece36a96b7c18622e51690be94fbfc.jpeg

Alternatively, if you wish to secure your seat for every League One game at Hillsborough, Season Tickets are still available before the current price deadline of Thursday 30 June.

Prices start from just £18.91 per game for adults on the Kop, whilst juniors under 11s situated in the Grandstand pay only £1.52. Buy yours now by clicking HERE or visit the Ticket Office in person.

Owls Membership will once again be available for the 22/23 campaign with prices and benefits held from last season.

Membership packages will be on sale from Friday 1 July, with full details to follow next week.

Bit more of an interest in this these days. I presume if you get a membership a bit gets knocked off that starting price ?

I have never been a fan of category pricing, 5 is too many but better than 8 or 9, but still think 3 is preferable.

I think the prices are ok if we didn't have the A* level. To be honest it will cost me 50 quid in fuel to get to a home game so the ticket price is not the most expensive aspect