Positivity thread

Alongside presser, I consider HMSPTL is the worst phrase used on this forum. We won't and never will. 

I accept i am not a natural optimist when it comes to SWFC, I prefer the term realist. That term just smacks of arrogance, indeed is self defeating because not only does it set unrealistic expectations among the fan base about what is required to get promoted it also gets every little shit house club up for the game to knock us down 

1 minute ago, bricat said:

Rumours going around that Mr Piaxao may be returning. We must have some decent funding if it's true.

I’ve seen summat on Twitter that Nixon put out and thought same thing. 

hope it’s not true 

With Carlos reportedly being interested in managing in this country again does DC think he can get the triumvirate together again?  I don't thinkCarlos liked having AP's players being landed on him.

Edited by bricat

On 15/05/2022 at 08:52, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Alongside presser, I consider HMSPTL is the worst phrase used on this forum. We won't and never will. 

I accept i am not a natural optimist when it comes to SWFC, I prefer the term realist. That term just smacks of arrogance, indeed is self defeating because not only does it set unrealistic expectations among the fan base about what is required to get promoted it also gets every little shit house club up for the game to knock us down 

It's HMSPTL until we get 3 games in a week....then it's "....drop t'fuckin anchor!!!!!....", as the captain shits himself....