Under 18's v Blunts tonight.

Pleasantly surprised after the first half, we've more than held our own and we have some talent on show. I think it's 0-0 as I missed the first 5 minutes and I don't have the score up on the TV screen, there's probably a way to get it put up but I don't know how. Look really good down our right at times, hope we can keep this up for the second half and they don't tire as I wouldn't be surprised if we should beat them. They did have the best chance of the half though, through on goal with just the keeper to beat but keeper saved it which is Hall from the U21's.

C'mon Wednesday.

• Like 1

Full time, we got beat 1-0 but put a great display in and I enjoyed every minute of it. Usually when I watch the youngsters it's all about chasing around like headless chickens a bit. But tonight was different, we seem to have a decent group of talented young ones, looks like there's some great work being done in that area. Couple that with recent news what I read about Rohl wanting his style of play embedded throughout all the teams to make it easier to bring young players into the first team.

They're building something special between them, long may it continue.

• Like 1