Wednesday statement on racism

Even if emotions run high then there is never any need to go to that level. I saw the tweet referenced elsewhere and indeed the bloke seemed to later apologise without really explaining his words in the first place.

The good thing he was fully put in his place by other fans, reported etc. Trust he will get a 3 year ban minimum 

It was a vile racist comment' I am glad the club responded that way.

However the salient factor to me is that Moore has to go and that posts like the one the club have criticised may earn him more time which on ability alone he has had more that enough time to prove he is out of his depth, psrticularly tactically.

There was a gripe on Yorkshire Live about the players not showing up for post match interviews, or indeed pre match for the last month. And no public social media comments etc

Tbh the way they are trolled and abused on line when they do, I suspect they have taken the collective  decision to dis-engage.

I for one do not blame them 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

There was a gripe on Yorkshire Live about the players not showing up for post match interviews, or indeed pre match for the last month. And no public social media comments etc

Tbh the way they are trolled and abused on line when they do, I suspect they have taken the collective  decision to dis-engage.

I for one do not blame them 

The club don't have to put players up pre or post match if they don't want to. But there has been quite a few pre match ones from players, but the club haven't put them all on social media.