Well  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Paid competition

• Fantasy Football and Last Man
    • Fantasy Football only
    • Last Man only
    • None I'm happy as it is

That’s a difficult poll to answer.

The straightforward reply is “none, I’m happy as it is”, but if it’s a means to help run the site, then I’m happy to put in a few quid, with the proviso that suitable payment terms are available (I.e. something other than PayPal).

16 minutes ago, M42Owl said:

That’s a difficult poll to answer.

The straightforward reply is “none, I’m happy as it is”, but if it’s a means to help run the site, then I’m happy to put in a few quid, with the proviso that suitable payment terms are available (I.e. something other than PayPal).

Was thinking £5 with a split of 2/3s prize money and 1/3 site costs, would keep us running and give a small incentive to folk to keep going, it's proved popular and competitive and I'm happy to run it again, even if I have to make a new players list from the championship.

32 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Out of interest what’s the issue with PayPal? 

Not sure to be honest.

I set up an account years ago and had issues with accessing my account. Didn’t lose any money, but thought this is too much hassle: f*ck ‘em.

Maybe a case of cutting off my nose to spite my face, but I cba to sort it out or set up a new account.

11 hours ago, M42Owl said:

Not sure to be honest.

I set up an account years ago and had issues with accessing my account. Didn’t lose any money, but thought this is too much hassle: f*ck ‘em.

Maybe a case of cutting off my nose to spite my face, but I cba to sort it out or set up a new account.

I'm in the same boat. I had to set up a PayPal account years ago but have no idea how to get back into it nowadays. It's possibly been closed down? Can't remember if it was them or somebody else who were doing a general tidy-up of inactive accounts a while back.

Bank transfers are easier for me. If they're acceptable to Mr Reesh, I would be happy to pay a fee for the competitions next season 🙂

(I'll await his confirmation before casting my vote!)

• Like 1