Dingles away on Sky

Reesh

1 hour ago, Dronowl66 said:

No the guy seems a reasoned sort of a chap with a sense of humour and intelligence , the irony of me replying to you is however not lost on me 

So me objecting to you throwing casual racism slurs at The Wednesday fans makes me lack a sense of humour and intelligence?

15 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

I don't know where to start with that lol anyway great news about Barnsley being on TV hopefully be flying at the top by then 

So were you being humorous when you suggested Wednesday fans wouldn't give Moore a chance because they are racist?

Just now, Dronowl66 said:

That is correct hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and If anyone has been offended or felt offended in any way please accept my apologies  that was never the intention , 

I was annoyed you used Darren Moores skin colour as a reason fans didn't like him. Felt it was very poor taste but I wasn't offended.

• Like 1

Just now, HoylandOwl said:

FWIW I thought he was laughing at people poking a bit of fun at his expense rather than anything about race.

Dunno,I'm still waiting upon his apology of calling Wednesday fans as racist. When called out on it earlier it was something we'd perceived rather than him saying it. Can't go throwing casual racism slurs at anybody then say that's what they took it as. Tosser

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

That is correct hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and If anyone has been offended or felt offended in any way please accept my apologies  that was never the intention , 

Sounds like a politician apology. 

You referred to the managers skin colour as to why some won't accept him.

What was the intention?

3 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

For clarity and my last words on this I absolutely stand by what I said , what my perceptions were of things said about Moore during the whole of his tenure here , the apology was to anyone on here who felt offended by it but was definitely not an apology for what I originally posted .

Tosser Moron etc you may indeed be right in that assertion and hope you feel better for venting in that unfortunate fashion . As I said that's my last word . Thinking about it being accused of being like a Politician was probably the most hurtful rebuttle today lol UTO  

Never called you a moron but if you're ok with hurling casual racism slurs at anybody that is unhappy with Moore's tactics then perhaps you are one.

If you are calling on DM's skin as an issue then that would point to you being the racist. 

• 4 weeks later...