Alex Miller

HappyOwl

1 minute ago, HappyOwl said:

Fair dos I just like what he’s said for once 

You won't when he uses it for article in about 10 days to fill space, I can't fault their work rate but the quality and research standards are low. Crann didn't even realise we were closing on the club undefeated record yesterday til someone pointed it out.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reesh said:

You won't when he uses it for article in about 10 days to fill space, I can't fault their work rate but the quality and research standards are low. Crann didn't even realise we were closing on the club undefeated record yesterday til someone pointed it out.

We did, didn’t we. 🙂

• Like 1

He's a step up from Doom, but they're working for a rag that has strong ties to the pigs.  Cheeky bastards begging for subs whenever you get near em too. Less of the ads and pig-propaganda and it wouldn't be heading down the shitter.

If they had Green 'Un again I'd buy that

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Proper reporter's firing copy off in double quick time. 

As a kid I was made to wait by the Corner Cafe on Scarborough North Bay for the Green Un seller to turn up about 6-6.30, so my grandad got a copy. 

Fuckers now can't even be arsed to write a tweet

12 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Proper reporter's firing copy off in double quick time. 

As a kid I was made to wait by the Corner Cafe on Scarborough North Bay for the Green Un seller to turn up about 6-6.30, so my grandad got a copy. 

The irony that those apartments where the Corner Cafe used to be now cost upto 2k per week during the holiday season. You could have bought the Corner Cafe for that in the 70s I bet