Bannan up for an award too!

Very magnanimous of you to acknowledge and congratulate him on his achievement, Reesh .

I’m sure the other Bannan haters on this site will be well pissed off at him winning the award.

Well done Barry…very well deserved 👏👏👏

56 minutes ago, Reesh said:

I don't hate Bannan I just don't cry wank over his bang average career

Who does? I think it’s more the case that certain posters on here regularly and ridiculously make him out to be one of our worst players, one of the main reasons why we’re in L1 and the prime reason why we don’t win any game.

Just now, Baresi said:

Who does? I think it’s more the case that certain posters on here regularly and ridiculously make him out to be one of our worst players, one of the main reasons why we’re in L1 and the prime reason why we don’t win any game.

See the "club ledgend" comment in the thread, if he's a legend the game is fucking fucked.

1 minute ago, Reesh said:

See the "club ledgend" comment in the thread, if he's a legend the game is fucking fucked.

Think there’s a difference between players regarded as ‘Greats’ (like Waddle, Shez, Hirsty, Roland, Bullen😁) and ‘Legends’. You don’t have to be an outstandingly good player to be a club legend. For instance, there’s quite a few from Big Jack’s teams that are widely regarded as such, even though as players they really were bang average journeymen.

Well deserved, he has been quality this season. He's head and shoulders above League One. How often does he get tackled? You can't get the ball off him. I even enjoy watching him when he's out of form and pissed off with the lesser players around him 😬

Purely from trying to actually enjoy watching Wednesday play, no player has come close for the last 10 years or so. Maybe since we were relegated from the Prem.

• Like 1