Marvin Johnson….

He’s a player certainly appreciated by the squad, if these comments from Michael Smith and Reece James are anything to go by.

I’ll admit I didn’t see it for quite a while, although he was very hamstrung by having to play at centre back which clearly wasn’t his thing.

The further forward he plays the better he is, his delivery from wide is generally good and it’d be interesting to see how many goals he has created. 

5 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

He’s a player certainly appreciated by the squad, if these comments from Michael Smith and Reece James are anything to go by.

I’ll admit I didn’t see it for quite a while, although he was very hamstrung by having to play at centre back which clearly wasn’t his thing.

The further forward he plays the better he is, his delivery from wide is generally good and it’d be interesting to see how many goals he has created. 

He's quality, Johnson.  It's interesting what James says about the help Johnson is to him learning that position, having stood in there last season himself.  

Marv was a really good signing by Moore, especially in the handicapping situation back then, and James also is proving a really useful loan addition. Neither exactly got off to a good start but they've more than made up for it since.  

• Like 1