Windass feels the pressure…..

The only thing that really let’s him down is his decision making. He’s got a bit of everything in that he’s mobile, he works hard, he has delivery and he can finish. But, those last two elements can be a problem, he shoots when he should pass, and he passes when he should shoot. He drove me mad on Saturday because he got every attacking decision wrong. However, from this 10 position he always gets chances, and he always gets the ball in good areas. Some of the switching between him and Bannan is very good to watch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrolMong said:

The only thing that really let’s him down is his decision making. He’s got a bit of everything in that he’s mobile, he works hard, he has delivery and he can finish. But, those last two elements can be a problem, he shoots when he should pass, and he passes when he should shoot. He drove me mad on Saturday because he got every attacking decision wrong. However, from this 10 position he always gets chances, and he always gets the ball in good areas. Some of the switching between him and Bannan is very good to watch.

Found him very frustrating on Saturday vs Lincoln, did all the hard work off the ball but on the ball his decision making was shocking but he's a player that can turn the game around when he's on top of his game.

I'm not 100% convinced with having Smith, Gregory & Windass all starting but all 3 are top end players who can win 3 points with their goals.