Getting short of centre backs again?

1 hour ago, Owling_Wolf said:

That's fantastic news about James being available, if correct.  

I wouldn't rush Famewo back either. I still have the image of him desperately crawling towards the edge of our penalty area, in absolute agony, so he wasn't playing the attacking opponents onside, right in front of where we were stood. Whilst the ref completely ignored him and M.K. Dons repeatedly tried to profit from his situation.  After about 20 minutes of his debut.  

That lad deserves to be brought back in the right way. He still might be a big player for us this season. 

This. The lad looked solid for the brief time he was playing, so if we can get him back for the rest of the season now Ben H is out that would be a good result.

Still makes me wonder why Brown was given the nod over Brown on Wednesday, even if Iorfa has been a bit hit and miss, hes generally been better.

3 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

This. The lad looked solid for the brief time he was playing, so if we can get him back for the rest of the season now Ben H is out that would be a good result.

Still makes me wonder why Brown was given the nod over Brown on Wednesday, even if Iorfa has been a bit hit and miss, hes generally been better.

Why has Brown got a twin

• Haha 2