Dig deep please

Reesh

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/ryszards-walk-100-miles-challenge-giving-page

My great grandma and the bloke who raised me both lost their fight with this awful disease and any donations would be gratefully received, I start tomorrow and with the dog we usually do about 40 miles a week so should have this done before the clocks go back!

Cheers

• Like 5

I lost my mum to cancer when she was only 50. Good luck Reesh and well done raising money for a great charity. I sent a few pounds. 

On a side note, walking is also wonderful for mental health. I used to challenge myself to 10k steps before 10am while I was struggling and it really helped me. Being active and walking with he odd good morning or even a stop and chat. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tomcore said:

I lost my mum to cancer when she was only 50. Good luck Reesh and well done raising money for a great charity. I sent a few pounds. 

On a side note, walking is also wonderful for mental health. I used to challenge myself to 10k steps before 10am while I was struggling and it really helped me. Being active and walking with he odd good morning or even a stop and chat. 

Thank you and I aim for 10k steps before 10am when I'm struggling. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Even other folks' dogs leave me (and their owners) with a smile when I'm out walking, like this morning. They're the easiest way to break the ice and have a laugh with strangers. Most respond in that way.

20220924_092205.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Just passed the 500 mile mark since starting this back on October 1st.

Well done mate.

I desperately need to get out and exercise in the new year. I’m having issues with my Achilles at the moment though. I probably need to get an X-ray as it feels like it’s frayed (ruptured twice before) 

• Like 2