Undr the cosh - Wednesday connection on first three episodes of their new series

cheat

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen / listened to the Pulis one? 

Here's a bit of text from him talking about Wednesday

I've seen a clip of him talking about us and I'm conflicted with it. On one hand he seems very sincere about DM and wishes him well. But aside from that, he says it's one of the first results he looks for.... Not so sure about that. Maybe an non disclosure agreement was signed relative to him getting his payoff?

19 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Anyone seen / listened to the Pulis one? 

Here's a bit of text from him talking about Wednesday

I've seen a clip of him talking about us and I'm conflicted with it. On one hand he seems very sincere about DM and wishes him well. But aside from that, he says it's one of the first results he looks for.... Not so sure about that. Maybe an non disclosure agreement was signed relative to him getting his payoff?

I remember Pulis talking about Wednesday ages back when he was against us in the F. A. Cup. Bristol City, was it?  He was seriously complimentary about us then: not just the team but the club.  Sounded genuine. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

He was the wrong appointment for us, maybe 10 years too late. 

Seem to remember he has always spoke well of us, big mates with the Megsons and might be wrong but some family member is an Owl

Think Don gave him his debut. He wasn't 10 years too late, he is a dinosaur. Players with a hint of talent don't offer positive anecdotes but the hardworking cloggers do cos he gave them a career their ability didn't warrant.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Reesh said:

Think Don gave him his debut. He wasn't 10 years too late, he is a dinosaur. Players with a hint of talent don't offer positive anecdotes but the hardworking cloggers do cos he gave them a career their ability didn't warrant.

This

blokes an absolute **** 

his gaff is stuck in the 80s like his coaching 

3 hours ago, tomcore said:

I thought he was a decent player. He came and did a presentation when I played for the Hoyland Common Falcons years ago. 

Star have him on speed dial for when they want to do a hit on us.

Heard a couple of commentaries with him and he's always looking for the negative angle, still does the "I'm an Owl me" but another one that couldn't wait to fuck off to Leeds.

Saw him in Meadowhell few year back and I had a Wednesday top on, he said WAWAW, I said you might want to remember that next time you slag us off in Star

• 2 months later...