2022/23 kit thread…

13 minutes ago, MPB said:

I'll be sat in North Stand row whatever, seat thingumybob....

Don't give a fuck what they stroll out in as long as they're playin at S6 and it's got blue n white in it....s'all Wednesday innit......if dicks wanna cry about owt else....fuck em....won't stop me supporting Wednesday....

That's all right then.  🙄

While it's fun to see new kits, I've been on twitter this afternoon and the amount of fans stressing over our new kit release is beyond my comprehension. I'm 35, although I've had a few shirts as presents, which I appreciate, I don't really wear them that often. Granted I live abroad and haven't been to a game in a few years, but even then I can't really remember wearing a football shirt to a game other than at Wembley. If I had kids maybe it would be different? 

Honest question to folks on here, do you care that much about kit releases? 

21 minutes ago, tomcore said:

While it's fun to see new kits, I've been on twitter this afternoon and the amount of fans stressing over our new kit release is beyond my comprehension. I'm 35, although I've had a few shirts as presents, which I appreciate, I don't really wear them that often. Granted I live abroad and haven't been to a game in a few years, but even then I can't really remember wearing a football shirt to a game other than at Wembley. If I had kids maybe it would be different? 

No.

I’ll buy one every three or four years, only wearing it to matches, but I don’t really care as long as we play in blue and white. Last year’s shirt is normally good enough for the next, imo.

45 minutes ago, tomcore said:

I usually get them, even as an old man. But only really wear them on holiday or to go to the match. 
I get earache from my lad about kits, and how long it takes us to release them. So they’d better hurry up and he’ll pipe down 🤣

• Haha 2

I think it's all part of the pre season build up, along with player comings and goings, for a lot of people. 

I know there's a lot of "as long as we're in blue and white" or "as long as it's stripes" but we have a history of 5 stripes, 7 stripes, 3 stripes, pin stripes, no stripes. And the shades of blue since the early 80s look like a colour chart. 

Personally I look forward to the away shirt release as that's the individual one, for me. 

• Like 1

On 23/06/2022 at 09:51, Neville Facking Bartos said:

We confirm the title on my 47th birthday and relegate Derby, that would likely be my best birthday ever

On 28/06/2022 at 19:45, owl4ever1867 said:

Huddersfield Town Home & Away shirt...

Quite like the all black look tbh.

Screenshot_20220628-194334_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220628-194414_Samsung Internet.jpg

Another manufacturer that can fuck up blue and white strips

and what’s with the sleeves

On 13/05/2022 at 12:02, HoylandOwl said:

Just seen this on twitter…. Maybe not the official shirt BUT..

Newcastle (a) looking suspiciously Saudi…

8E7A9C32-8F3F-4493-88AA-665153EE5E7C.thumb.jpeg.e3aad2ebdaf816790dab6a84843f25a3.jpeg

31 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Newcastle.. Sorry, Saudi 3rd

newcastle_united_2022_2023_third_kit.jpg

Who leaked it then?

Heads will roll

Edited by Tylluan