Pompey bells not chiming…

Perfect performance to end the season

Could have been 7 or 8 had it not been for their keeper. If I was Darren Moore, I'd be on the phone to Manchester City asap enquiring about him for next season

Sunderland in the play offs, that'll be a fun game. They'll be in for a shock if they think it'll be another 5-0 for them. We have a defence now

Edited by Kiwi Owl

Just got back about 40 mins ago.

wow. That was astonishingly good at times, bar the first 5 minutes. 

Some of the movement and passing was beyond anything we’ve seen this season … ok maybe MK… 

Byers was tremendous, so deserved his goal. Gregory’s lob would have been the cherry on his performance. Luongo never stopped. Palmer played well too, made some good runs forward and stretched the pitch in the first half, and they didn’t know what to do with the overloads down that side.

Spoke to their boss after, and one of their players and they wished us well in the playoffs. Both said we were by far the best side they’d played this season by a long chalk.

Mr Cowley was purring about Bannan, but it’s nothing we’ve not heard from him before.

I wish I could get on Friday night, but I’ll definitely be back on Monday. 
I’m got getting too giddy yet, not at all, but that today was class. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Know someone who spoke to Bannan after and he got kneed in the ass and will be fine. 

Yeah, he didn't look too bad on the lap of honour.....and by the way....his kid is an absolute little diamond...god bless her!

7 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Just got back about 40 mins ago.

wow. That was astonishingly good at times, bar the first 5 minutes. 

Some of the movement and passing was beyond anything we’ve seen this season … ok maybe MK… 

Byers was tremendous, so deserved his goal. Gregory’s lob would have been the cherry on his performance. Luongo never stopped. Palmer played well too, made some good runs forward and stretched the pitch in the first half, and they didn’t know what to do with the overloads down that side.

Spoke to their boss after, and one of their players and they wished us well in the playoffs. Both said we were by far the best side they’d played this season by a long chalk.

Mr Cowley was purring about Bannan, but it’s nothing we’ve not heard from him before.

I wish I could get on Friday night, but I’ll definitely be back on Monday. 
I’m got getting too giddy yet, not at all, but that today was class. 

Some of the stuff was sublime....Gregory nearly scored the goal of the season....the ball in...the take down and the lob deserved a goal...

10 minutes ago, MPB said:

Some of the stuff was sublime....Gregory nearly scored the goal of the season....the ball in...the take down and the lob deserved a goal...

Imagine scoring goal of the season after it’s already been awarded 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️