The ‘Look at me I’m here too’ thread

4 hours ago, Beaconowl said:

Will that Bilbao chap make a come back too? 🤔

Billsaja, the self appointed fount of all knowledge on all things take over related?  Yeah he was entertaining.  Not quite as entertaining as that nutter who used to post on here about 12-13 years ago who signed off all his posts with “regards dude”.  Imagine if he turned up 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, owl71 said:

Billsaja, the self appointed fount of all knowledge on all things take over related?  Yeah he was entertaining.  Not quite as entertaining as that nutter who used to post on here about 12-13 years ago who signed off all his posts with “regards dude”.  Imagine if he turned up 🤣

I was trawling my work emails and found a couple from a Lee Strafford

On 04/04/2022 at 03:34, Beaconowl said:

Will that Bilbao chap make a come back too? 🤔

I saw someone replied about Billsaja but the poster I thought you may be talking about would be found on the Manchester City forum

Doesn't mind his alleged football team being beat 7-0 by Manchester City

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Balboas Bomber wasn't it. Had a rather freaky obsession with the Rocky movies, to the extent you weren't actually sure he realised they were movies and not actual real life events

Yes definitely a different poster to Billsaja.  

Billsaja - an “in the know” poster who posted a lot of stuff about takeovers around the time we were stuck with the stooges and desperately wanted any fucker to buy us.  Disappeared off here (or changed login name) after Mandaric took over.

BalboasBomber - a lover of boxing and Man City.  From memory of what he used to post I doubt he’s ever been described as “in the know”.

5 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Balboas Bomber wasn't it. Had a rather freaky obsession with the Rocky movies, to the extent you weren't actually sure he realised they were movies and not actual real life events

Nuttier than squirrel shit

• Haha 1