Wembley ticket thread….

1 minute ago, Ozzie said:

Junk folder?

I already looked there, mate, and everywhere else: even did the log out and back in again but nothing!

However, after reading the replies you folks have just given, I've just logged back into my email account and the bloody things there now!  AND it's timed at when I bought them five hours ago!!  That DEFINITELY wasn't there earlier.  I looked through everything on my first email page, more than once, plus spam folders, etc.  Kinell, it was a stressful enough day already! 

**Goes for a lie down in a dark room**

🙀

• Like 1

Just thinking, I think we can finally get that OwlsOnline payperview arranged and ON for London on the 29th. All protagonists will be in London at the same time, scores can be settled, battles won and lost, and we can all enjoy a pint post event!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

What row? I was hoping for row 1 but had to settle for row 2

I went for 5 tickets on Row 1 but when I tried to add to the basket it said one of the seats was unavailable

Changed to Row 2 but the same thing happened

Managed to get on Row 6

Edited by HarrySpeakup

4 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

I already looked there, mate, and everywhere else: even did the log out and back in again but nothing!

However, after reading the replies you folks have just given, I've just logged back into my email account and the bloody things there now!  AND it's timed at when I bought them five hours ago!!  That DEFINITELY wasn't there earlier.  I looked through everything on my first email page, more than once, plus spam folders, etc.  Kinell, it was a stressful enough day already! 

**Goes for a lie down in a dark room**

🙀

It's The Wednesday Way, still put you through it when buying tickets

6 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

How do they know? Isn't members tomorrow?

Reading Stalk then it appears the Club have confirmed if you had an ID you can effectively upgrade. As others have said you can get a season ticket for 2023/24 and jump the queue to tomorrow morning.

Whilst I grasp the Club making more money for me it does not quite sit right 

But then we are customers not fans despite all the bullshit saying otherwise 

People buying Membership pre buying tickets was something that was utilised last time IIRC. 
BUT there was a cut off, around 24 hours before tickets went on sale IIRC.

And I’ve just noticed, I got that wrong re season tickets/membership sales sharing priority for tickets. I got carried away. Lol

10 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Sorted, I'm up in the nosebleeds but was having to deal with it while busy with something else. 
But don't care, I've got 3, job done. 

Glad you’re sorted. I ended up with the £54 tickets as the more expensive ones were gone. Means I can afford an extra pint on the day I guess. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Supercockle said:

Glad you’re sorted. I ended up with the £54 tickets as the more expensive ones were gone. Means I can afford an extra pint on the day I guess. 

Cheers pal, I could have probably gone for the more expensive ones but I did panic a bit making sure I could click on 3 together as most of them I saw were like row 1,2,3,4 in the front blocks without going round to the side to the top tier pricing. 

So just saw 3 together, and thought fuck it. 

31 minutes ago, Winco said:

Don’t know why everyone is panicking. 
Work out how many season ticket holders there are plus members. It’s only 1 per I’d.

do the math. Plus Barnsley won’t sell 37k.

I wasn't panicking so much, maybe the wrong word,  I was in the middle of something else and had to just say fuck to it and get the 1st, 3 I could find. 

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

You’ll get one, we’ll get more when Barnsley return their unsold ones 

They’ve released more cat 1’s today apparently, my brother is gutted as well he bought yesterday afternoon he couldn’t get in middle tier, 224 was released today 

Cheeky buggers. I wondered how we’d sold so many in a window that probably only included 2500 people.