Wembley ticket thread….

PRICES

Category 1 - £80 Adults, £60 Ages 17-21 and £40 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

Category 2 - £62 Adults, £46.50 Ages 17-21 and £31 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

Category 3 - £56 Adults, £42 Ages 17-21 and £28 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

Category 4 - £52 Adults, £39 Ages 17-21 and £26 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

Category 5 - £40 Adults, £30 Ages 17-21 and £20 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

Category 6 - £30 Adults, £22.50 Ages 17-21 and £15 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

Tickets for all categories will be sold on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.

Tickets will be sold online ONLY and ALL tickets will be issued in the form of e-tickets.

HOW TO BUY 

Tickets will NOT be available in person at the Owls Ticket Office and must be purchased online HERE.

In a change from our last visit to Wembley in 2016, Wheelchair Users and Ambulant Disabled supporters will also be able to purchase online.

Supporters can view a Wembley seating plan online to choose in which block you would like to be seated. Please note that we must sell tickets in a specific order, so blocks in Level 5 will be released accordingly.

Supporters can book one ticket per individual ID number up to a maximum of six per transaction. Please ensure your ‘Friends and Family’ section is up to date to allow purchase for others.

WHEN TO BUY

Ticket sales will be split into separate periods for each sale days.

Once tickets have been purchased, they cannot be moved or have the price type amended.

Monday 22 May – 10.00am until 2:00pm

Season Ticket holders with 540+ Ticket Priority Points (TPP).

Monday 22 May – 2.30pm until 8:30am Tuesday 23 May

Season Ticket holders with 460+ TPP.

Tuesday 23 May – 9.30am until 2:00pm

All Season Ticket holders, including Second Half Season Ticket holders and new 2023/24 Season Ticket holders.

Tuesday 23 May – 2.30pm until 8:30am Wednesday 24 May

All of the above plus Members and Owls Foundation Members.

Supporters who qualify for any of the above dates are guaranteed a ticket providing you book in the required time frame.

Wednesday 24 May – 9:30am until 12.30pm

All of the above plus non-Season Ticket holders or non-Members who have 100+ TPP (equivalent of 10 games in two seasons).

Wednesday 24 May – 1:00pm – 3:00pm

All of the above plus non-Season Ticket holders or non-Members who have 50+ TPP (equivalent of five games in two seasons) or a Macron Priority Membership.

Wednesday 24 May – 3.30pm until 8.30am Thursday 25 May

All of the above plus non-Season Ticket holders or non-Members who have 20+ TPP (equivalent of two games in two seasons).

Thursday 25 May – 9:30am-12.30pm

All of the above plus non-Season Ticket holders or non-Members who have 10+ TPP (equivalent of one game in two seasons).

Thursday 25 May – 1.30pm onwards

Any supporters on the SWFC Database with a valid ID number created before 18 May 2023.

All sales dates are strictly one ticket per ID number. Should tickets reach sale without points required, Season Ticket holders and Members will be able to purchase one additional ticket on your ID number.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

All Season Ticket holders have an online account attached to your Season Ticket ID number, please do not set up a new account as it will not recognise you as a Season Ticket holder.

Should you have any problems accessing your account please email: playoffs@swfc.co.ukoutlining the issue you have or telephone the SWFC Ticket Office on 03700 201867 (option 1) during usual office hours. Please note the phone lines will be extremely busy and if the queue is at the maximum allowed, the call will not connect.

Supporters’ ID numbers are displayed on Season Tickets and matchday tickets, so please check before calling.

If you contact the club via email, please bear with us and we will endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Wheelchair Bay Tickets – There are a number of Wheelchair and Personal Assistant tickets. These are also to be sold online only.

Ambulant Disabled Tickets – These are also available to purchase online only and supporters must ensure that your carer’s ID is linked to your account to allocate a seat for your carer too.

There are a number of seats with step-free access recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties positioned in Level 1, rows 30/31. Please note headsets and mini-induction loops must be booked in advance, please enquire via the club for details.

Family Area – Wembley Stadium has 1,000 designated seats in Blocks 105 to 108 in the East Side as a Family Area for Wednesday supporters. Tickets in this area are only available to supporters purchasing 16 and under tickets at a ratio of at least one adult for one child up to a maximum of four children for every adult ticket.

Singing Area – We recommend supporters who would like to sit in the designated Wembley singing area choose Blocks 111/112.

Standing Area – Wembley Stadium has received approval for licensed standing areas from the 2022/23 season. The standing area is located at the rear of the three blocks behind the goals on Level 1, at either end of the stadium, incorporating around 867 seats. Please purchase these tickets if you wish to stand, as standing is not permitted in any other area. Please do not purchase standing tickets for under 12s.

Booking Fees – There is a £2.00 per ticket booking fee for every ticket sold.

14s and under – All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

Babies - Children under the age of two are not permitted access into the stadium, including hospitality areas. Children aged two years and over will be permitted entry with a valid match ticket.

Ground Regulations & Conditions of Issue Apply HERE.

Official Coaches – Tickets for the Inter City Owl coaches will be available to purchase online with full details announced in due course.

Travel – Wembley Stadium will shortly be issuing a full travel pack for Wednesday supporters. We publish the pack here on our official website, swfc.co.uk.

Parking – Parking for supporters travelling by car or coach can be purchased HERE or by telephone on 020 8903 6966. Parking is priced £40 per car and £120 per coach if booked in advance. Parking is subject to availability and potential price increases on matchday.

Blue Badge Parking at Wembley Stadium is available to purchase at a discounted cost of £15 per space. This is subject to availability and potential price increases on matchday.

No Resale Of Tickets – It is an offence under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 for any unauthorised person to sell tickets

IMG_3502.jpeg

• Like 1

• HoylandOwl changed the title to Wembley ticket thread….
13 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

The amount of stupid questions I’m seeing online is doing my nut in.

How to buy tickets, people asking if they can buy 6 if there’s only one with a season ticket.. etc etc

Better than last time imo people can use the club system that’s fucking easy.

13 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

The amount of stupid questions I’m seeing online is doing my nut in.

How to buy tickets, people asking if they can buy 6 if there’s only one with a season ticket.. etc etc

I was going to say the same how have people bought tickets before.

The E ticket thing might be a bit of a pickle for the older fans though.

2 minutes ago, HappyOwl said:

Makes me wonder how many fans that want to go to this didn’t go in 2016 or have been recently it is exactly the same system ID and one ticket and it has been for some years now.

My shivers are timbered to be honest 

Plus you can link family and friends into your ID. Not hard is it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Winco said:

Plus you can link family and friends into your ID. Not hard is it.

I had an id before the points system when you got priority just for having one.

I’m sure we’ve had a thread on here before regarding who’s got the lowest ID number mines in the 5 thousands mi daughters is in the 27 thousands so I wonder how many ids there are 

Just now, HappyOwl said:

I had an id before the points system when you got priority just for having one.

I’m sure we’ve had a thread on here before regarding who’s got the lowest ID number mines in the 5 thousands mi daughters is in the 27 thousands so I wonder how many ids there are 

I have my kids linked as family so there tickets are on my ID.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HappyOwl said:

He’s here look 😘😘 so if they are a division higher why are our category 5 tickets more expensive than there’s?

Have you actually looked at the number of categories for each club we have 6 they have 5 so you can't compare like for like.

5 hours ago, star said:

Have you actually looked at the number of categories for each club we have 6 they have 5 so you can't compare like for like.

Yes I actually looked at the number of categories and wondered why we have 6 and they only have 5 and compared like for like as we are playing in the same stadium. 

10 minutes ago, HappyOwl said:

Yes I actually looked at the number of categories and wondered why we have 6 and they only have 5 and compared like for like as we are playing in the same stadium. 

Not letting them in the prawn sandwich seats as they don’t know what they are?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, star said:

More to the point, why for Coventry is a senior over 60, but for us it’s over 65?
Half price for a senior…bargain. 

27 minutes ago, owl4ever1867 said:

36,634 tickets & it's a 90,000 seat stadium, fans don't even get half the stadium ffs....

More than West Ham get for the Europa league final thing.

They’ve got 4,890.

However, I think the stadium only holds about 20k

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

You can't beat a Wembley outing, it's been at least 7 years since many "diehard fans" last went to a game but apparently they are incredibly deserving of taking priority over everyone else. 

Does my head in. 

Dared to mention those who only go to Wembley on Stalk and got abused. 

Them remembered not many go to matches on there. 

52 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Does my head in. 

Dared to mention those who only go to Wembley on Stalk and got abused. 

Them remembered not many go to matches on there. 

Tbf to me I first got stroppy about this in 1983, when suddenly half my year at school were die hard supporters and the sound of woodwork creaking was deafening.

It's not the fact they can get tickets more that they whinge about the priority system, that if you have 2 season tickets why can't they get 10 tickets sort of thing.

Noticed that Luton gave season ticket holders up to 6, cue them flogging the spares for £150 each.

The mess you have with music gig tickets shows what happens when there isn't said priority. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Tbf to me I first got stroppy about this in 1983, when suddenly half my year at school were die hard supporters and the sound of woodwork creaking was deafening.

It's not the fact they can get tickets more that they whinge about the priority system, that if you have 2 season tickets why can't they get 10 tickets sort of thing.

Noticed that Luton gave season ticket holders up to 6, cue them flogging the spares for £150 each.

The mess you have with music gig tickets shows what happens when there isn't said priority. 

That’s because they’ve got about 3 fans

2 hours ago, owl4ever1867 said:

36,634 tickets & it's a 90,000 seat stadium, fans don't even get half the stadium ffs....

It is a bit strange 

Coventry have 36237

Luton 36493

Stockport 39415

Carlisle 36000

Don't know about the Dingles as they haven't announced theirs yet

Someone on Stalk begging for IDs with at least 2 games against them.  Presume he only has 2 games and says he wants to get a ticket for his Brother and his Girlfriend. 

His Brother has not been able to attend a game in 2 years because he has children and his Girlfriend not been able to go cause she is pregnant - but can go to Wembley.

I must stop reading these posts - I'm becoming bitter !

Edited by Hirstys 12th Pint