Playoff 2nd leg……. Will we make a game of it or will it be ****

Spoke to a former Barnsley player today who lives on my round

Said he spoke the Peterborough assistant manager (another ex Barnsley player) the night after in the golf club. Asked if they turned up thinking they were through, He said none of the staff did but they felt they couldn't get it through to the players who he thinks had the wrong mindset.

He asked why they kept JCH on when he'd been atrocious - "for the penalty shoot out"

38 minutes ago, JBO said:

Said he spoke the Peterborough assistant manager (another ex Barnsley player) the night after in the golf club. Asked if they turned up thinking they were through, He said none of the staff did but they felt they couldn't get it through to the players who he thinks had the wrong mindset.

He asked why they kept JCH on when he'd been atrocious - "for the penalty shoot out"

Not the coaches fault, it's the players.

Whereas on our side it was the coaches that changed the mentality 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2023 at 15:52, JBO said:

still not seen the ex Barnsley player since the final but I did see his wife today who informed me we were "lucky"

Me:😆

On 27/05/2023 at 15:52, JBO said:

1 hour ago, JBO said:

still not seen the ex Barnsley player since the final but I did see his wife today who informed me we were "lucky"

Me:😆

54 minutes ago, Winco said:

Any good?

20 minutes ago, JBO said:

I'm always good

Sounds like a Robin Asquith movie...

Cheeky milkman JBO getting called lucky by the buxom bored housewife in rollers and neglige as he drops of two pints of gold top.

• Haha 1