Posh Playoff Semi..... (1st Leg)

6 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Turned it off.

Have a nice summer.

Moore out

I still don't think he'll be sacked. Chansiri will be swayed by the points total and unbeaten run and give him next season unless we have an absolute dire August and September. 

You've got to look back at Moore's comments about the transfer business already conducted and, if true, that's not the actions of an owner who was holding out to see if he's keeping the current coaching staff.

Well done wankers - I think this is the lowest I’ve ever felt as a SWFC supporter, which is saying something given the shit the club has served up over the last quarter of a century.

You set of complete and utter bastards! Fans ought to run on the pitch at the end of the game and rip the shirt off your backs - because none of you twats are fit to wear it! 

Just fuck off!

What an absolute shambles and I fear a very toxic S6 on Thursday night if they score first.

Wednesday a gift that keeps fucking giving.

The one hope, and DC was there to witness it, is that the way to progress this football club is not thru relying on ageing expensive players

We have to start being a Peterborough who can identify  young players, or a Brentford. You need a manager that as an ounce of tactical nous. 

We the fans have been let down once more 

After the Forest Green game I had a word with myself and realised that it wasn’t worth letting football dictate my mood. I’m managing to stay quite calm and objective about it. All went wrong at the worst possible time. I might not go on Thursday but I’ll be ready to support them again next season. 

• Like 2