Posh Playoff Semi..... (1st Leg)

This is literally shit or bust for Peterborough. The wolves are circling if they don’t go up.

I want Wednesday to end it tonight, go there, keep Clarke Harris under lock and key, and get a two goal lead to take into the second leg. It’s that simple.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Andyben said:

A view from Anglia TV.

Apologies for the sensitive amongst you, I'm a bottle of rose in.

Have you considering applying for David Attenborough's job when he finally pops off to the wild savannah in the sky? 

Top voice-overing. 

32 minutes ago, Andyben said:

A view from Anglia TV.

Apologies for the sensitive amongst you, I'm a bottle of rose in.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Slightly off topic but Chesterfield are copping a load of abuse from other National League and League 2 fans for being 24 points behind Notts County in the league but possibly 90 minutes away from beating them to promotion. 

There was an opinion that when County and Wrexham pulled away from the rest that both should go up and the play-offs still happened. League 2 would have an odd number next season and it would be an opportunity to change the rules, ditch National League play-offs all together and just have a straight promotion and relegation. They used Bury's expulsion as the example of odd numbered league and levelling up the season after. FA said no.

That’s why it would be 3 up 3 down automatically they don’t have play offs for relegation.

Moore's tried to be a tactical genius again by playing quicker up to the front two because the midfield is too light with just Vaulks and Bannan in there. Means Bannan and Windass are being bypassed and the ball won't stick with Smith. 

It’d help if we put our foot on the ball a bit, pressed up a bit higher and stopped acting like we’d never played as a team before.

oh, it’d also help if the ref hadn’t got a soft spot for them.

wonder what Dazza will do at half time n

2 minutes ago, Chelters said:

Thing is we haven’t done a lot wrong here, need to just ride this out  as there are definitely goals in this for us.

By the way the ref is so fucking biased it’s untrue. 

Totally agree. They’ve had fuck all chances other than a fuck up and deflection.

7 minutes ago, Chelters said:

Thing is we haven’t done a lot wrong here, need to just ride this out  as there are definitely goals in this for us.

By the way the ref is so fucking biased it’s untrue. 

Spot on.  I’d have happily picked the youth team and lost last week.  I had a bad feeling about this one, “plucky little Peterborough”, small stadium, nice fans, celebrity manager…against the disaster stadium team.  

Less incompetence in both boxes and we can get back into this.

The joy and jeopardy of the play offs in a nutshell - why our fuck up was ending up in that position

3 collective errors for the first goal

Whilst the 2nd is unlucky Johnson should never turn his back on a shot. Dawson had zero chance with that but fuck me the first

Moore needs to risk one of Adeniran, FDB in the midfield. Sorry Patterson tries but he is not good enough. 

Sadly Moore is going to be labelled as tactically incapable when it comes to the crunch 

8 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

I think the oh shit option was more accurate

It's not over yet. They keep giving us a chance by losing ball in dangerous areas. I think we will score.

Not sure we won't concede again mind....