Derby game…. It may as well be the match thread..

44 minutes ago, HappyOwl said:

Why would anyone want to invade the pitch after the game tomorrow and why are the players doing a lap of appreciation it’s not over yet with a more important game to come in a couple of weeks ffs 🤦‍♀️ 

It's always been that way IIRC...

1 minute ago, Bellsview said:

Will that be Curtis Davies out of the playoffs then, should the sheep shagging twats somehow get into them?

Yes. Probably only the away leg. Straight red but no malice or violent conduct. 

Derby could chance it and appeal, due to Paterson's position and the Derby player running back to cover, but if it's heard before the semi then he could get an extra game on top of they lose

3 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Yes. Probably only the away leg. Straight red but no malice or violent conduct. 

Derby could chance it and appeal, due to Paterson's position and the Derby player running back to cover, but if it's heard before the semi then he could get an extra game on top of they lose

It's not an attempt to play the ball in the penalty area, so automatic red 

And well done Johnson for being the professional and going down. Not forgetting he was dubiously suspended after the Ipswich game 

1 hour ago, Bellsview said:

Am I the only one getting wound up with Dele-Bashiru’s performance today?

Or am I being unfair on him?

Nope. He was bloody awful. Built like a boxer. Plays football like one

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bellsview said:

He did a couple of decent runs but yes hasn’t done enough today or in any game since Dec. I’ll be surprised like I suspect many others to see him at Hillsboro next season.

A shame bc he looked like he was improving at the start of the season.

Overall it felt like we barely got out of first gear today. Some players might have been a bit more energetic than that but I feel like we were trying to win with expending minimum effort - is that was the case then job done. We didn’t need to win and definitely didn’t need any more walking wounded.

From the rumours I’ve heard about Windass (and him still carrying an injury) I seriously question the point of him being on the pitch today.

All good though, a win is a win and we look forward to the playoffs 

2 hours ago, Bellsview said:

Nope you're not being unfair. 

Touch like Mighten's, let players walk past him at times, and skipped out of a couple of challenges when Bannan threw himself into at least two heavy 50/50s. 

All the hallmarks of a player who either knows he's not going to be here next season or doesn't want to be here next season.

Watch us announce, in a couple of weeks, that he's signed a 3 year contract

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Nope you're not being unfair. 

Touch like Mighten's, let players walk past him at times, and skipped out of a couple of challenges when Bannan threw himself into at least two heavy 50/50s. 

All the hallmarks of a player who either knows he's not going to be here next season or doesn't want to be here next season.

Watch us announce, in a couple of weeks, that he's signed a 3 year contract

What as?