Is the ref in Ipswich’s next game….

37 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

That'll be impossible now. They'll have to swap him.  

That would cast aspersions on the integrity of the ref and the appointment administrator. Refs have to declare any 'fan' allegiances, that's why Mike Dean kept banging on about Tranmere.

But would the occasion of trying to be seen to be neutral get to him? It shouldn't but...

• Like 2

If Ipswich have gone crying to the EFL then, to me, that smacks of them thinking they might not win on their own merit. 

I mean what's he going to do? Run off and celebrate in front of the home support when he's manufactured a Charlton win? 

I hope the EFL tell them to fuck off. As I've said earlier Ipswich are questioning the integrity of the ref before the game has started. If they switch him or stand him down then that leaves the door wide-open for clubs to protest that they don't want certain officials doing their games.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Thought they'd have to but that's opened a right can of worms now, that has.  Endless questions and differing circumstances.  Who's going to provide the answers without upsetting somebody / something else? 

I agree!

where do you draw line! 

It’s funny as hell this, their fans lost their shit over Marvin Johnson’s elbow. They’ve then had the audacity to continually berate us, about the wheels coming off our train, and now they’re mardy arsing to the EFL about a ref because it’s not fair.

I had no feeling towards them other than I hope we go up, and if it’s above them or at their cost so be it.

While I still want us to go up, of course, I really hope they don’t go up at all and anyone but them do alongside us. 

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

I had no feeling towards them other than I hope we go up, and if it’s above them or at their cost so be it.

While I still want us to go up, of course, I really hope they don’t go up at all and anyone but them do alongside us. 

They did it for me when they didn't put up a fight when we signed Jeffers

• Haha 2

I hope Charlton dick them after the ref drops an absolute clanger.

I hope Barnsley turn them over.

I hope us and Plymouth beat them to the top two. 

I hope they lose to Peterborough in the semis and then watch the meltdown on their forums about Posh's suspended points deduction.

I hope that when they're still in League 1 next season they're found guilty of FFP breaches and implode.

Bobby Robson and Mick Mills will be turning in their graves at their current attitude.

Fuck em

Edited by Tylluan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

I hope Charlton dick them after the ref drops an absolute clanger.

I hope Barnsley turn them over.

I hope us and Plymouth beat them to the top two. 

I hope they lose to Peterborough in the semis and then watch the meltdown on their forums about Posh's suspended points deduction.

I hope that when they're still in League 1 next season they're found guilty of FFP breaches and implode.

Bobby Robson and Mick Mills will be turning in their graves at their current attitude.

Fuck em

You forgot Sir Alf.  Don't forget Sir Alf