Oxford, It's going to be a Good Friday and we're going to comma way with all 3 points match thread

12 minutes ago, Chelters said:

Think we need to take Vaulks off here, he’s looking leggy and can’t put a tackle in due to the yellow card. 

Rather than bring FDB on why not move Adeniran inside and stick Iorfa on at RWB and tell him to stretch his legs. 

It's fucking rubbish. Fuck all to do with referees, it's down to the manager and the players simply not being up to a fight.

This was our league for the taking 5 games ago.  Record points and a stroll in the park, but oh no, we've well and truly fucked it up.

Any bollocks about injuries is just that.  Bollocks. We got no cover in in January and here we are, facing the play offs again.

Fucking shite.

• Like 3

Just now, Skamp said:

It's fucking rubbish. Fuck all to do with referees, it's down to the manager and the players simply not being up to a fight.

This was our league for the taking 5 games ago.  Record points and a stroll in the park, but oh no, we've well and truly fucked it up.

Any bollocks about injuries is just that.  Bollocks. We got no cover in in January and here we are, facing the play offs again.

Fucking shite.

Skamp knows 

9 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Means fuck all when we have it in our own hands. 

Can't blame any ref for the number of chances we've not put away in the last four games and the attitude/apathy of some of our players

They don’t help. Talk me through that drop ball. 
Yes we are very shit

10 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Fucking shite.

The players that have come in haven't stepped up to help out, Bakinson, Dele-Bashiru have quite simply done sweet FA.

I agree re recruitment on the striker front but why not throw in Cadamarteri? He can't do any worse than what we've got can he?

Mind the fucking gap.

Why do we get bottle jobs for players. Whether that is a relegation battle, play off games or going for autos.

And add that a manager who the suspicion that when the going got tough he simply does not have the balls needed tactically to change games.

The Co commentator 100% called where the game was changing. No hint of Moore changing it to stop them 

Why not through the young lad on even for 10 minutes at the end. Oxford doing that made a huge change, but why every manager does not step it up against us I never know

Not throwing away this season just yet, but on the presumption it's the likely failure, none of the players out of contract deserve another. Not even the likes of Byers because what is the point having a good player who does not make 50% of the season.

Moore is also then finished - he cannot be trusted to ever get us promotion

• Like 1

Unlike last week where we took 53 minutes to test the keeper in the 2nd half, that game should have been put to bed

Wilks was unlucky to see Eastwood make the save but Gregory in particular should have buried that chance. An absolute howler

Then at the end, I have no idea what Palmer was doing bar jumping out of the way, put your foot through it!

Its like watching an England batting collapse, those players out there literally have thrown away promotion. I know there's games left but the confidence in that side is shot compared to the side that should have come out of Barnsley away thinking, 'one of those games'

1 minute ago, Kiwi Owl said:

Unlike last week where we took 53 minutes to test the keeper in the 2nd half, that game should have been put to bed

Wilks was unlucky to see Eastwood make the save but Gregory in particular should have buried that chance. An absolute howler

Then at the end, I have no idea what Palmer was doing bar jumping out of the way, put your foot through it!

Its like watching an England batting collapse, those players out there literally have thrown away promotion. I know there's games left but the confidence in that side is shot compared to the side that should have come out of Barnsley away thinking, 'one of those games'

An ageing squad is absolutely showing. A squad that is not only injury prone but take ages to recover when they do get injured. 

• Like 1

Too many passengers in our team, too many players bottles have gone, as been said previously, you can't keep creating the chances we are making & missing them & keep expecting to win games 1-0 all the time, its biting us on our arse massively right now.

The officials in the 1st half were decent, then whatever they said to each other at HT christ only knows as they were abysmal in that 2nd half, I agree the Wilks foul was a penalty but you don't go looking to level it up, which she simply did with that farcical decision on Famewo

What on earth was that about at the end, she blew up for a free kick to Wednesday only to then give a drop ball?! What the fuck have I just witnessed? 

This is totally out our hands now, Ipswich are not only winning but scoring for fun, Plymouth are the same.

Losing Byers & Windass has certainly stopped our gallop.

I'm gutted, after going so long undefeated & playing pretty decent football.

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong at Wednesday. I swear we are cursed. It’s never the shit ones that get injured. There must’ve been pulling on shirts all game in the box and we get one against us because they fell over his back. Autos seemed nailed on and they’ve gone now I think. Unforgivable 

That was an absolutely disgraceful showing 2nd half. Wtf is wrong with them? This simply doesn't look like the same players. A complete shower of shit. Not one brain cell between them. And on what possible basis was Stockdale on the pitch? Two howlers in two games. Now three.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, owl4ever1867 said:

Too many passengers in our team, too many players bottles have gone, as been said previously, you can't keep creating the chances we are making & missing them & keep expecting to win games 1-0 all the time, its biting us on our arse massively right now.

The officials in the 1st half were decent, then whatever they said to each other at HT christ only knows as they were abysmal in that 2nd half, I agree the Wilks foul was a penalty but you don't go looking to level it up, which she simply did with that farcical decision on Famewo

What on earth was that about at the end, she blew up for a free kick to Wednesday only to then give a drop ball?! What the fuck have I just witnessed? 

This is totally out our hands now, Ipswich are not only winning but scoring for fun, Plymouth are the same.

Losing Byers & Windass has certainly stopped our gallop.

I'm gutted, after going so long undefeated & playing pretty decent football.

Were we really playing decent football. The odd 20 minutes here or there, but aside from the occasional flat track bully score, the football has been average far too many times. The unbeaten run was good in terms of results but performance wise I would suggest 20% only Were good. 

This drop off perhaps does not surprise me as much as others. This squad has never played with the swagger you generally see. It's been more attrition, pragmatic.

When we have now struggled the football is grim to watch. Almost 90% dependent on Bannan and a worldie assist or goal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

That was an absolutely disgraceful showing 2nd half. Wtf is wrong with them? This simply doesn't look like the same players. A complete shower of shit. Not one brain cell between them. And on what possible basis was Stockdale on the pitch? Two howlers in two games. Now three.

Because we have a fucktard as manager. The spat between Palmer and Bannan was very telling. Was it just in the heat of the game, or more behind it. The latter would explain a lot 

11 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Missed the game

Was in a mad Mexican taxi on way to Holbox Island.

Sawthe subs, strange after conceding equaliser.

Good point or Moore out.

Yet again, go 1 up, have a couple of good chances to go 2 up

Opposition  manager makes subs that change game

Moore ignores we are under pressure, losing midfield, that an equaliser more than likely to happen. 

It happens, do fuck all positive other than sticking the big lad Flint up front