Look forward…

We're lucky Lees wasn't playing to trip o'er it and fumble it to an onrushing attacker.

Dunno why we keep doing the "to me to you" as it never seems to pay off for us.

Really disappointing that FDB, Adeniran or Bakinson haven't stepped up and grasped the Byers spot. Hunt looks gone this season, wasted sub that.

1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

We're lucky Lees wasn't playing to trip o'er it and fumble it to an onrushing attacker.

Really disappointing that FDB, Adeniran or Bakinson haven't stepped up and grasped the Byers spot. Hunt looks gone this season, wasted sub that.

We have done the to me to you for ages. But the difference is, we’ve been doing it as a means to try to open up gaps and it’s worked. But, the ball forward on Sunday was a lump, not a pass. Hope more than expectation. 

3 hours ago, Ozzie said:

None of whom have ever played in Byers position.

Put stockdale on the list an all