Pato is a wanted man…

HoylandOwl

At Wednesday and his injury worries aren’t an issue. 
Since the turn of the year, he’s been excellent. Deserves another crack at it in that sense. 
Said it before, he works harder than anyone else in our squad. And is definitely one hell of a team player. 
Still I wonder if he’s cut out for the Championship, but… I really hope he proves me wrong. 

40 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

He was Cardiff's top scorer, from central midfield, in the Championship. Scored more than a few for Wednesday not long after.

More than cut out 🙂

Things have changed mate since then.... Including him. He'll always cause problems with his all action style, and never say die attitude. But at times his touch is, well, a clearance. (In the back 4 I don't mind that though). And, I'm not saying he's a bad player. 

12 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

It’s a bit of an odd one, in that yes his touch at times can appear poor, but on the other hand he has scored with some excellent connections with the ball, case in point the one last weekend. 

His versatility is the main reason I’d keep him, if we can.

His equaliser at Exeter was absolute quality. Stylish even. 

12 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

It’s a bit of an odd one, in that yes his touch at times can appear poor, but on the other hand he has scored with some excellent connections with the ball, case in point the one last weekend. 

His versatility is the main reason I’d keep him, if we can.

Yeah, he's hit some absolute belters to be fair to him. The instinctive stuff seems to come to him relatively easily at times. 

12 hours ago, HarrySpeakup said:

Against Plymouth last week he hoofed a clearance miles up in the air and upfield and set off after it like a man possessed

It broke to him on the corner of the box and he fell over getting a shot away

Never a dull moment

Rather than shooting ourselves in the foot showing replays of goals should dedicate the scoreboard to Pato Cam.

Honestly, he is my favourite player. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HarrySpeakup said:

Against Plymouth last week he hoofed a clearance miles up in the air and upfield and set off after it like a man possessed

It broke to him on the corner of the box and he fell over getting a shot away

Never a dull moment

Wasn't that where their keeper got injured?